Preorders for the Apple iPhone X will be available from the 27th October 2017, with an impressive price of £999 for the 64GB model and a whopping £1,159 for the 256GB version.
The iPhone X features a 5.8-inch display with all of the usual extras in the box – Earpods with the lightning connector, lightning to USB cable, a 5W USB power adaptor, the Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adaptor and of course, the phone itself.
- 5.8in Super Retina (2436×1125) OLED edge-to-edge display
- New ‘all-glass’ design with IP67 certification
- 143.6×70.9×7.7 mm, 179g
- Wireless charging support
- Apple A11 chip with Apple-designed GPU
- Face ID
- iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
- Vertical 12MP dual cameras with OIS, 7MP front-facing camera
- Support for LTE speeds up to 450Mbps
- Wireless charging/fast charging support
- Battery life quoted at 21 hours of talk time
- 64GB/256GB storage
You can find out more about the iPhone X on the Apple website.